When is Napoli vs Juventus taking place? Wednesday 17th June, 2020 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Napoli vs Juventus taking place? Stadio Olimpico, Rome
What television channel is Napoli vs Juventus on? BT Sport have the rights to Coppa Italia matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Napoli vs Juventus? If the match is televised on BT Sport, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Napoli vs Juventus? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Napoli reached the final of the Coppa Italia by edging past Inter in a hard-fought semi-final and they did well to hold their nerve after conceding an early goal in the second leg and going on to achieve a 1-1 draw and progress 2-1 on aggregate.
- They have reached the final by overcoming Perugia, Lazio and Inter along the way and they will not fear playing Juventus in this final especially after having beaten them 2-1 back in January in the league.
- They will have to do without David Ospina due to suspension so Alex Meret comes in between the sticks, while they will be hoping Manolas could potentially return to help shore up the defence for this key match.
- Juventus eased into the final of the Coppa Italia with their goalless draw against Milan in the second leg and while the scoreline was far from comfortable, they did not take any risks during the game after Rebic was sent off for Milan after just 16 minutes.
- They have a number of injury doubts coming into this game as Ramsey, Chiellini and Higuain are all questions marks for the final while central defender Demiral is their one confirmed absentee.
- Cristiano Ronaldo was uncharacteristically poor in the semi-final second leg as his all-round game was far from his usual high standards aside from his missed penalty so he will be buoyed to put in a much-improved display here and rise to the occasion as he so often does.
Napoli come into this final against Juventus having emerged victorious from a challenging semi-final tie with Inter which should prepare them well to face the league leaders. Gattuso will have his men in good shape physically and they will not be daunted by facing the Old Lady. Juve were comfortable in the semi-final against Milan but they were far from their best. They will have to raise their game significantly here however which of course they are more than capable of doing. There is little to choose between the two teams and it will likely take a moment of brilliance to decide this game. With that in mind, Juventus are marginally favoured, but this could go all the way with few goals so consider under 2.5 goals in this one.