When is Napoli vs Internazionale taking place? Saturday 13th June, 2020 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Napoli vs Internazionale taking place? Stadio San Paolo
What television channel is Napoli vs Internazionale on? BT Sport have the rights to Coppa Italia matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Napoli vs Internazionale? If the match is televised on BT Sport, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Napoli vs Internazionale? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Napoli carry a one-goal lead into this semi-final second leg thanks to Fabian Ruiz’s goal in Milan and they will be confident of avoiding defeat at the absolute minimum here to progress to the final.
- They may be without Manolas through injury while Malcuit may still need some time to return from a serious knee injury but otherwise they should have a fit squad at Gennaro Gattuso’s disposal.
- Gattuso made a few rotations for the first leg but he is expected to name his strongest available team for this match so Politano, Mertens and Insigne will line up in a potent-looking attacking trio.
- Inter went into the break on something of a damp note as they lost the first leg of this tie and their previous two league matches against Lazio and Juventus to severely dent their title dreams.
- Antonio Conte has a handful of injury concerns ahead of this match as Godin, De Vrij and Vecino are all nursing knocks but the trio should all be passed fit to feature in the game at some stage.
- While there is plenty of speculation over the future of Lautaro Martinez, the Argentine forward is expected to start alongside Romelu Lukaku unless Conte goes with Alexis Sanchez for this match.
Napoli have the advantage of taking a 1-0 lead into this second leg so that will force Inter to come out and play. Conte’s men will likely take a patient approach without taking too many risks early on and hope they can snatch a goal to take this game all the way. The game will likely open up in most scenarios but this may be much more low scoring than many would expect from a second leg so do not expect more than three goals in this one.