When is Juventus vs AC Milan taking place? Friday 12th June, 2020 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Juventus vs AC Milan taking place? Allianz Stadium
What television channel is Juventus vs AC Milan on? BT Sport have the rights to Coppa Italia matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Juventus vs AC Milan? If the match is televised on BT Sport, subscribers will be able to stream the match live via the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Juventus vs AC Milan? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Juventus return to action after a three-month break to resume on all three fronts as they attempt stay alive in the Coppa Italia along with the Serie A title race and the Champions League.
- The first leg in Milan was 1-1 and Juventus produced a particularly poor display so they know they will have to improve significantly on that effort here so major rotations are highly unlikely by Maurizio Sarri.
- Buffon will start in goal as he has done throughout this Coppa campaign while Demiral is out long term so there only remains a question mark over Higuain as the rest of the squad are fit and healthy.
- Milan were continuing to prove incredibly inconsistent prior to the break in play but they did raise their game in the first leg against Juve and they will have to do the same here if they are to progress to the final.
- Their task is made all the harder by three suspensions as Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Samu Castillejo and Theo Hernandez are all ruled out which significantly reduces Stefano Pioli’s option for this second leg.
- With Juve holding the away goal, Milan know they need to at least score one in this game so Pioli will have to decide whether to give Rafael Leao a start in attack or play with a false nine in Hasan Calhanoglu.
This semi-final second leg is finely poised after 1-1 in Milan but the visitors are not helped by a series of suspensions. That could just tip this tie in favour of Juventus especially as they have the away goal so they can focus on keeping a clean sheet as their absolute priority and then look to hit Milan on the counter. That should be the pattern of play in this game and should ultimately see Juventus win the match and progress to the final.