2019-2020 Israeli Ligat ha'Al – Bnei Yehuda vs Hapoel Kfar Saba Preview & Prediction
When is Bnei Yehuda vs Hapoel Kfar Saba taking place? Monday 1st June, 2020 – 18:15 (UK)
Where is Bnei Yehuda vs Hapoel Kfar Saba taking place? Bloomfield Stadium, Tel-Aviv
What television channel is Bnei Yehuda vs Hapoel Kfar Saba on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bnei Yehuda vs Hapoel Kfar Saba? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Bnei Yehuda vs Hapoel Kfar Saba? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bnei Yehuda were massively disappointed to have missed out on a place in the Championship Round by just three points and now have to dust themselves down to compete in the Relegation Round for the rest of the campaign.
- They have a big enough lead over the bottom two to not be concerned about the threat of relegation but staying motivated might be an issue in the closing weeks of the season.
- The goals really dried up for them in their last handful of matches before the regular season ended having found the net just three times in their last five league outings.
HAPOEL KFAR SABA
- Hapoel Kfar Saba have been competitive this season on their return to the top division but they still have plenty of work to do if they are to avoid a drop back into the second-tier.
- A 3-0 win against Hapoel Ra'anana in their last fixture of the regular season ended a three-match losing streak and gave them a little bit of a cushion over the teams below them in the table.
- They start the Relegation Round with a five-point lead over Sektzia Nes Tziona who are sitting second from bottom in the league table and the gap could potentially be down to just two points at the end of this round of fixtures if results do not go according to plan.
Bnei Yehuda will be somewhat irked at having to compete in the Relegation Round after just missing out on a spot in the Championship Round and it is easy to see why they might suffer from a lack of motivation as the league campaign continues. Hapoel Kfar Saba would have expected to be in a battle to avoid the drop this season and they still have plenty to play for as they aim to secure safety. A big factor in Bnei Yehuda’s failure to make it into the top six was their home form with no wins in their last eight league matches on home soil, this will certainly give Hapoel Kfar Saba some encouragement that they can gain at least a valuable point from this game. A low-scoring draw is the predicted outcome