When does Lithuania vs New Zealand kick off? Sunday 17th November, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Lithuania vs New Zealand being played? Lithuania National Stadium
What TV channel is Lithuania vs New Zealand on? Eurosport
Where can I stream Lithuania vs New Zealand? This match will be streamed live on Eurosport Player
Where can I get tickets for Lithuania vs New Zealand? Tickets can be purchased at the stadium on the day of the match
THE TEAM NEWS
- Lithuania were hammered by Portugal as their miserable EURO 2020 campaign was brought to an end with just a single point to their name and they are now without a win in their last 19 matches.
- That run stretches back to March 2018 when they beat Armenia in what was a rare victory for them but with their EURO 2020 dreams officially over, they will now start building towards a tilt at qualifying for the World Cup in 2022.
- Lithuania could use this game to blood some fresh faces as they attempt to put their poor qualifying campaign behind them and they will need to improve at both ends of the pitch having managed just five goals from their eight games whilst conceding 25.
- New Zealand’s first match for 17 months ended in disappointment as they were defeated by Ireland and they will now head to Lithuania as they look to build on a somewhat disjointed performance.
- After such a long period without a game, it was no surprise that the All Whites were unable to come out on top but they will be disappointed at the way they fell away having taken the lead thanks to a strike from Callum McCowatt.
- West Ham centre-back Winston Reid may have to sit out this contest after he was replaced at half-time in the game against Ireland but that could just be a precaution in what was his first game in over a year because of a knee injury.
Lithuania and New Zealand meet in a friendly that offers both teams the chance of a rare win. New Zealand will hope to take some positives from their defeat to Ireland which was their first game for 17 months. Their young side can learn some lessons from how that game transpired and will be confident of putting in a more complete performance in this game. Lithuania are arguably the more talented side of the two but having gone so long without a win, the All Whites are likely to cause them problems and should be able to come out on top.