EURO 2020 – UEFA European Qualifiers – North Macedonia vs Israel Preview & Prediction
When does North Macedonia vs Israel kick off? Tuesday 19th November, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is North Macedonia vs Israel being played? Toše Proeski Arena
What TV channel is North Macedonia vs Israel on? This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Football (red button)
Where can I stream North Macedonia vs Israel? This match will be streamed live on the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for North Macedonia vs Israel? Tickets can be purchased at the stadium on the day of the match
THE TEAM NEWS
- North Macedonia have competed well in Group G. picking up 11 points from their nine matches played so far and while they have no chance of automatic qualification, they will be in the play-offs next March after winning their Nations League group.
- They were beaten 2-1 by Austria on Saturday but they had to do without three suspended players in Boban Nikolov, Visar Musliu and Ilija Nestorovski with the trio all candidates to come back into the starting eleven.
- They will be without Leeds United winger Ezgjan Alioski and AEK forward Ivan Trichkovski who are both injured but head coach Igor Angelovski will expect his team to take this match seriously to build some confidence ahead of the play-offs.
- Israel had high hopes of an automatic qualifying spot after picking up seven points from their opening three games but they have picked up just four from their last six games and their last chance of reaching EURO 2020 will come in the play-offs next March now.
- They are coming off a 2-1 loss at home to Poland last time out and similar to North Macedonia, they will want to gain some confidence ahead of the play-offs next March so they are unlikely to rotate too much here.
- Defender Loai Taha was forced off in the first half of that game through injury so they may decide not to risk him and that could hand an opening to Celtic defender Hatem Elhamid to add to his five caps.
Despite having nothing to play for this in this match, but teams are expected to take it reasonably seriously to try and build some confidence ahead of the EURO 2020 play-offs next March. Neither come into this game with much form so a positive result would do wonders for confidence. The reverse fixture was a 1-1 draw and this could very well be another stalemate in Skopje.