EURO 2020 – UEFA European Qualifiers – Liechtenstein vs Bosnia-Herzegovina Preview & Prediction
When does Liechtenstein vs Bosnia-Herzegovina kick off? Monday 18th November, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Liechtenstein vs Bosnia-Herzegovina being played? Rheinpark Stadion
What TV channel is Liechtenstein vs Bosnia-Herzegovina on? This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Football (red button)
Where can I stream Liechtenstein vs Bosnia-Herzegovina? This match will be streamed live on the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for Liechtenstein vs Bosnia-Herzegovina? Tickets can be purchased at the stadium on the day of the match
THE TEAM NEWS
- It has been the usual difficult campaign for Liechtenstein as they sit rock-bottom of Group J but they will take heart from having picked up two draws in September and October away to Greece and at home to Armenia.
- While their last two matches have seen heavy losses to Italy (5-0) and Finland (3-0), they will be motivated to see this as a match at home where they are capable of picking up another positive result despite losing 5-0 in Zenica in the reverse fixture.
- They may consider a couple of changes from the team that lost to a motivated Finland side in Friday as they sealed their own qualification, but coach Helgi Kolvidsson could decide to name a very similar eleven rather than risk weakening his team.
- Bosnia made a bright start to their qualifying campaign but have lost three of their last four matches to slip out of contention for second place at the expense of Finland who they beat 4-1 back in October.
- Motivation has started to wane as seen in their losses to Greece in October and to Italy last Friday night so they will have to lift themselves if they are to avoid any risk of embarrassment here.
- They will however have to do without star man Miralem Pjanic who picked up a knock against Italy along with Sead Kolasinac and Amer Gojak, so the loss of two of their key experienced players does weaken them notably here.
Liechtenstein come into this match with the hope of causing an upset to a much higher-ranked team as that is their main motivation in all qualifying campaigns. Bosnia however seem to have lost a degree of intensity after falling out of contention for second place. They are without some key players for this game and while they may edge past the hosts ultimately, it will not be as easy as the reverse fixture they won 5-0, and expect few goals in a narrow win for them.