EURO 2020 – UEFA European Qualifiers – Kosovo vs England Preview & Prediction
When does Kosovo vs England kick off? Sunday 17th November, 2019 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Kosovo vs England being played? Stadiumi Fadil Vokrri
What television channel is Kosovo vs England on? Sky have the rights to UEFA European Qualifiers matches in the UK, so it is worth checking the Sky Sports schedule
Where can I stream Kosovo vs England? If the match is televised on Sky Sports, then subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go
What was the score when the teams last met? England 5-3 Kosovo
THE TEAM NEWS
- Kosovo just fell short in their decisive match against Czech Republic on Thursday but they are assured a play-off place and can be extremely proud of their debut qualifying campaign as a nation.
- There are unlikely to be many changes from the team that started against Czech Republic, but Herolind Shala could come in for Anel Rashkaj, who is on two bookings.
- With Vedat Muriqi out injured, Atdhe Nuhiu – one of four players in the squad who play their club football in England – is set to lead the line again having scored on Thursday.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Muric; Vojvoda, Rrahmani, Aliti, Kololli; Shala, V. Berisha; Hadergjonaj, Celina, Rashica; Nuhiu
Unavailable: M. Kryeziu (Injured), H. Kryeziu (Injured), B. Berisha (Injured), Zeneli (Injured), Muriqi (Injured)
- England can start preparing for next summer's tournament after sealing qualification in style with a 7-0 drubbing of Montenegro at Wembley on Thursday.
- Gareth Southgate has confirmed that Raheem Sterling will start after being axed from the squad for Thursday's game, though Jordan Henderson and Joe Gomez have both dropped out of the squad with ailments.
- There could well be further changes to the starting line-up and striker Tammy Abraham will be hoping to make his first competitive start after coming on and scoring his first senior goal against Montenegro.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Pickford; Trippier, Maguire, Mings, Chilwell; Rice, Mount, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Sterling, Kane, Rashford
Unavailable: Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Heaton (Injured), Barkley (Injured), Henderson (Illness), Gomez (Injured)
Southgate has insisted that England will not be taking their foot off the gas as they aim to be one of the top seeds for the group stage draw. There were eight goals when these two teams met in September and after the Three Lions scored seven on Thursday, another goal-fest could be on the cards.