EURO 2020 – UEFA European Qualifiers – Andorra vs Turkey Preview & Prediction
When does Andorra vs Turkey kick off? Sunday 17th November, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Andorra vs Turkey being played? Estadi Nacional
What TV channel is Andorra vs Turkey on? This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Football (red button)
Where can I stream Andorra vs Turkey? This match will be streamed live on the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for Andorra vs Turkey? Tickets can be purchased at the stadium on the day of the match
THE TEAM NEWS
- Andorra were able to pick up a point from their trip to Albania which ended a run of six consecutive losses away from home and they will look to round off their EURO 2020 qualifying campaign with another positive result as they host Turkey.
- With just one goal to their name heading into that game, Andorra were able to score two on their trip to Albania which was the most goals they have scored in a single game since their 0-2 win away at San Marino in a friendly in February 2017.
- After the promising draw against Albania, Andorra will be able to name a stronger side for this game after Marc Rebes and captain Ildefons Lima both served suspensions for three bookings and the pair will be available for selection here.
- Turkey were far from convincing but collected the point they needed to secure their place at EURO 2020 in their pivotal game with Iceland and they will now have their sights set on finishing top of Group H.
- Defeat to Iceland would have taken the race for qualification to a nervy last round of matches but the goalless draw was enough to move them to 20 points in what has been an impressive qualifying campaign.
- Turkey have lost just one of their nine games so far and will want to end their campaign with a seventh win but will once again be without Everton striker Cenk Tosun after he picked up a groin injury in training.
Andorra will be on a high after their recent exploits but face a tricky test as they host a Turkey side aiming to round off their qualifying campaign as Group H winners. Turkey have only been defeated in one of their nine matches and have claimed the scalp of world champions France in the process. That kind of record should stand them in good stead for this game and despite Andorra showing some good signs recently, Turkey should be comfortable victors.