When does Odisha vs Mumbai City kick off? Saturday 11th January, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Odisha vs Mumbai City being played? Kalinga Stadium, Odisha
What TV channel is Odisha vs Mumbai City on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Odisha vs Mumbai City in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Odisha vs Mumbai City? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Odisha are quickly developing into a team that look capable of challenging for a spot in the play-offs after they earned a third win from their last four matches with a comfortable victory over Chennaiyin in their last game.
- They were perhaps fortunate to take the lead after Chennaiyin missed a penalty and Odisha ensured they made them pay as Jerry Mawihmingthanga opened the scoring before Vinit Rai doubled the lead soon after to give them a two-goal cushion at the break.
- Chennaiyin pushed for an equaliser in the second half but never really looked like breaking Odisha down, although the win did come at a cost for the hosts as goalscorer Rai had to leave the field with an injury and is a doubt for this contest.
- Mumbai City’s six-game unbeaten streak came to an end as they were unable to secure a fourth straight win in their contest with ATK and will be disappointed with their display against their play-off rivals.
- Two goals in the first half proved too much to overcome for Mumbai who pushed hard for a way back into the game in the second period but were unable to find a breakthrough, falling to defeat for just the third time this season.
- Mumbai may opt to make some changes after struggling to break down the ATK defence and have plenty of options at their disposal with no injuries reported from the clash with ATK last time out.
Mumbai City lost for the first time in seven games as they were defeated by ATK and now face another one of their rivals who are chasing a play-off spot. Odisha have won three of their last four matches having shown some big improvements of late but this will be a big test of their quality. A win for the home side would see them leapfrog Mumbai in the table and while Odisha have every chance of winning, a draw looks like the most likely outcome.