When does Odisha vs Hyderabad kick off? Wednesday 11th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Odisha vs Hyderabad being played? Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex Stadium, Pune
What TV channel is Odisha vs Hyderabad on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Odisha vs Hyderabad in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Odisha vs Hyderabad? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Odisha have now gone four games without a win as they were narrowly defeated by Bengaluru in their last contest which brought their run of three successive draws to an end.
- Problems in front of goal were again an issue for Odisha as they were prevented from scoring by Bengaluru and they have now only scored in one of their last four contests in the Indian Super League.
- Odisha have managed just one win from their seven matches so far and will hope to end their three-game spell playing at the Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex Stadium in Pune can end on a high note.
- Hyderabad prop up the Indian Super League after suffering their fifth defeat of the season last time out against Goa and it means they have gone four matches since earning their only win to date in the ISL.
- Hyderabad’s problems are evident at both ends of the pitch having conceded 14 goals so far – the most allowed by any team this season – and are yet to keep a clean sheet in any of their seven games while they have only scored five goals which is the joint fewest of any side.
- In further bad news for Hyderabad, they lost Marko Stankovic to a hamstring injury in the game against Goa and he will be a doubt for this game mainly owing to the short turnaround.
Odisha have struggled in recent games but they will fancy their chances of picking up a rare win as they host Hyderabad in Pune. Both teams have only one won game this season but Odisha have earned two more points because of draws. The likely loss of Marko Stankovic could be crucial for Hyderabad’s chances and that should open the door for Odisha’s second win of the campaign.