When does Odisha vs Bengaluru kick off? Wednesday 4th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Odisha vs Bengaluru being played? Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex Stadium, Pune
What TV channel is Odisha vs Bengaluru on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Odisha vs Bengaluru in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Odisha vs Bengaluru? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Odisha are unbeaten in their last four matches but have drawn the last three games of that sequence and most recently were forced to come from behind twice to earn a point against Chennaiyin in a match that finished 2-2.
- Spaniard Aridane Santana again showed his importance to the team by increasing his goal tally to four goals in his first six competitive matches for the club with the equalising goal against Chennaiyin.
- This the second of three home games that Odisha are playing at the Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex Stadium in Pune instead of the Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneshwar.
- Defending ISL champions Bengaluru are unbeaten after six matches of the 2019-20 campaign but there is some frustration at having only won two of those matches with stoppage-time goals denying them two further victories.
- Most recently against bottom club Hyderabad, they led for almost 90 minutes having taken the lead very early on, only to concede a late goal in stoppage-time which ensured they were left to rue not having taken earlier opportunities.
- The biggest sense of frustration for the champions is that the two stoppage-time goals are the only goals they have conceded in their opening six matches of the season. Much of the blame has gone to the attacking players for not putting those matches out of reach.
Bengaluru have made an unbeaten start to the defence of their Indian Super League crown though too many draws have been a cause for some concern. The same could be said of Odisha who come into this fixture having drawn each of their last three matches. The lack of turning draws into wins is not for lack of trying and it should be a match with a good number of goalscoring opportunities. In the end though, failure to take chances may again be a factor and a 1-1 draw is the prediction.