2019-20 Indian Super League – NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur Preview & Prediction
When does NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur kick off? Monday 10th February, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur being played? Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium, Guwahati
What TV channel is NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- NorthEast United ended their losing streak but it was yet another game that they were unable to win as they drew with Kerala Blasters and it is now 10 games without a win in what has been a miserable season.
- Having struggled for goals in their recent games, it was a similar story once again for NorthEast who failed to find the back of the net for the fifth game in succession but they were able to keep Kerala at bay even though the Blasters were the better side.
- After such a poor run of form, NorthEast will be desperate to end their poor form before the end of the season but they will be without Provat Lakra and Nikhil Kadam who both picked up injuries against Kerala and are out of their remaining matches.
- Jamshedpur’s loss to Mumbai City ended their slim hopes of making the play-offs with their poor recent form seeing them fall out of contention in what has turned into a hugely disappointing season.
- After successive heavy defeats to Chennaiyin and ATK, Jamshedpur were completely outplayed once again but looked set for a positive result after leading for the first hour of the game.
- Noe Acosta put Jamshedpur ahead early on from the spot but Mumbai levelled with 30 minutes remaining before they scored a winner in stoppage time to seal Jamshedpur’s fate and they now look to rotate their side with nothing but pride to play for in their remaining games.
Both NorthEast United and Jamshedpur have missed out on the play-offs of the Indian Super League despite having several matches left to play. The pair are on a poor run of form but NorthEast’s problems in front of goal have cost them having failed to score in any of their last five matches which is in the midst of a 10-match run without a win. The visitors have not been much better in recent matches and they have won just one in their last 10. Neither side makes a big case in this game but the visitors look more capable in front of goal and should earn at least a point from this clash.