2019-20 Indian Super League – NorthEast United vs Hyderabad Preview & Prediction
When does NorthEast United vs Hyderabad kick off? Thursday 20th February, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is NorthEast United vs Hyderabad being played? Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium, Guwahati
What TV channel is NorthEast United vs Hyderabad on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream NorthEast United vs Hyderabad in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for NorthEast United vs Hyderabad? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- NorthEast United have two home games to wrap-up a disappointing campaign and they will hope that it provides them with a chance to finally end their poor run of form after falling to defeat last time out.
- Odisha were the latest side that NorthEast were unable to overcome and the 2-1 loss in that game means that they have failed to win any of their last 12 matches with their last victory coming at the start of November.
- Martin Chaves had given NorthEast a first-half lead but two second-half efforts condemned them to defeat and to further their woes, they will now be without Redeem Tlang, Jose Leudo and Wayne Vaz who all picked up yellow cards in that game which triggered a ban for the trio.
- Hyderabad will finish bottom of the pile in their maiden season in the Indian Super League having managed to win just a single game but they will hope to end the season on a high as they head to NorthEast United.
- Hyderabad came agonisingly close to their second win of the season after they were given the lead by Nestor Gordillo’s first-half goal against Jamshedpur and despite retaining that lead for most of the game, they conceded deep into injury time and had to settle for a point.
- After coming so close to ending their run without a win in that game, Hyderabad will have to pick themselves up for this final game but they will be without Marko Stankovic who is suspended for an accumulation of yellow cards.
NorthEast United have endured a tough campaign and even a win in their final two matches of the season will salvage little for them. They host bottom side Hyderabad who will be unable to leapfrog them in the table even if they win this game after a difficult maiden season in the Indian Super League. The visitors have won just one match so far this season and although their record is poor, they should be able to take advantage of the home side’s lack of options after losing three players to suspension last time out which should see the visitors earn at least a point from this clash.