2019-20 Indian Super League – NorthEast United vs ATK Preview & Prediction
When does NorthEast United vs ATK kick off? Saturday 7th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is NorthEast United vs ATK being played? Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium, Guwahati
What TV channel is NorthEast United vs ATK on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream NorthEast United vs ATK in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for NorthEast United vs ATK? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- NorthEast United are unbeaten in the Indian Super League after six matches of the 2019-20 season with a total of ten points, having won two and drawn four of their opening six games of the campaign.
- Their unbeaten run looked like coming to an end against Jamshedpur in their last match when they trailed 1-0 going into the final moments of normal time only for Panagiotis Triadis to score the equaliser
- A boost for NorthEast United is that their Dutch central defender Kai Heerings is back in contention for a place in the starting XI after completing a two-match suspension.
- ATK are aiming to keep their place amongst the front-runners in the table and are unbeaten in five matches since losing to Kerala Blasters in their opening match of the 2019-20 ISL campaign.
- They were on the verge of defeat last time out against Mumbai City when they conceded a goal deep in added time which put Mumbai 2-1 ahead, with a Roy Krishna strike in the final moments of the game rescuing a valuable point for ATK.
- ATK have been defensively strong away from home so far this campaign with clean sheets in each of their last two matches on the road and only one goal conceded from open play in their three away matches this season.
Both teams are in similar form coming into this fixture. With five-match unbeaten runs and only one point separating them in the table, this promises to be a very competitive match. Recent meetings between NorthEast and ATK have been tight, low-scoring affairs with none of their last four encounters producing more than one goal. With plenty of attacking talent on display in this fixture, that might change and a 2-2 draw is the predicted outcome.