When does Mumbai City vs Goa kick off? Thursday 7th November, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Mumbai City vs Goa being played? Mumbai Football Arena, Mumbai
What TV channel is Mumbai City vs Goa on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Mumbai City vs Goa in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Mumbai City vs Goa? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Mumbai City lost their first game of the Indian Super League season as they suffered a big loss on home soil to Odisha as they were made to pay for a very poor first-half performance that proved too much to respond to.
- Odisha opened the scoring after just six minutes and that set the tone for the game with the visitors scoring a further two goals before the interval with Mumbai’s two goals in response sandwiching another Odisha goal.
- After two consecutive clean sheets, Mumbai were poor defensively against Odisha and the pressure will be on to find regain their solidity at the back in a game they are likely to be asked plenty of questions.
- Goa remained unbeaten in the ISL as they picked up a valuable and hard-fought point with almost the last kick of the game against NorthEast United as they drew their second game in succession
- Trailing 2-1 heading into injury time, Goa’s hopes of levelling the game looked to be over as Seiminlen Doungel was sent off for violent conduct but his team managed to rally and substitute Manvir Singh struck with seconds remaining to equalise.
- Goa were brilliant in their opening win but have struggled in their two games since and will be eager to respond in this match but would be happy to take another point to in order to continue their unbeaten record.
Goa salvaged a draw from their last game against NorthEast United as the 10-men equalised deep into stoppage time. They will now face Mumbai City who lost their first game of this year’s ISL and also conceded their first goals in the process. Goa have scored six goals so far and will pose a considerable threat for the home side but the home side will also fancy their chances in front of goal and this game looks set to end in a draw.