When does Mumbai City vs ATK kick off? Saturday 4th January, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Mumbai City vs ATK being played? Mumbai Football Arena, Mumbai
What TV channel is Mumbai City vs ATK on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Mumbai City vs ATK in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Mumbai City vs ATK? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Mumbai City are now unbeaten in six matches having won for the third consecutive game as they claimed the three points against Hyderabad but had to overcome some adversity to do so.
- Modou Sougou gave Mumbai the lead in the sixth minute but they lost Raynier Fernandes to an injury just before the hour mark and were then reduced to 10-men in the 67th minute after Golui Sarthak was given his marching orders for a second yellow card.
- Despite the numerical disadvantage, Sougou was able to double his side’s lead and Mumbai were able to hold on despite a consolation effort soon after but they will be without Sarthak for this game as well as having injury doubts over Fernandes and Sourav Das.
- After two games without a win, ATK returned to winning ways as they narrowly defeated Bengaluru in a contest that they will be pleased with the outcome as well as the performance despite allowing their opponents to have a lot more of the ball.
- Bengaluru controlled the possession but created little with it and ATK did not allow them to have a meaningful effort on target which meant that they were relatively comfortable having taken the lead through a David Williams strike just after the break.
- ATK look a real threat in attack and despite them not looking at their best in their last game, they found a different way to win which may be needed again as they face this difficult trip to Mumbai.
Mumbai are on a superb run of form but will face a big test of their credentials as they host ATK. Both teams currently occupy a spot in the play-offs but it is Mumbai that will fancy their chances having won their last three games. They have scored at least two goals in all three of those games but know ATK will pose a big threat to them and it could well be that the teams cancel each other out to take a share of the spoils.