2019-20 Indian Super League – Kerala Blasters vs Odisha Preview & Prediction
When does Kerala Blasters vs Odisha kick off? Friday 8th November, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Kerala Blasters vs Odisha being played? Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kerala
What TV channel is Kerala Blasters vs Odisha on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Kerala Blasters vs Odisha in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Kerala Blasters vs Odisha? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Kerala Blasters lost a second successive game in the Indian Super League and will rue their missed opportunities after throwing away the lead against Hyderabad as they now face another tough test when they host Odisha.
- Kerala took the lead in the first half with Rahul Kannoly putting his side ahead and despite leading at the break, the Blasters conceded a penalty which saw Hyderabad equalise before a goal in the final 10 minutes condemned Kerala to defeat.
- Only two teams have conceded more goals than Kerala after three matches whilst only two teams have scored fewer and they will need to improve on both sides of the ball if they are to get back to winning ways.
- Odisha picked up their first win of this season’s ISL as they found their shooting boots to find the back of the net on four occasions and they will hope their big victory over Mumbai City can be the start of a successful run.
- Playing their third consecutive away game, Odisha wasted no time in putting their previous two losses behind them as they took the lead inside the opening 10 minutes and they were able to add two more to lead 0-3 at the break.
- Although they conceded twice, the result was never really in doubt as Odisha added a fourth in between those two games but they will have to tighten up defensively having conceded twice in each of their three matches so far.
Both of these teams have won just a single game in this season’s Indian Super League but Odisha will come into this with the greater confidence having scored four in their last game. That resulted in them picking up their first win and they will look to build on that here as they travel to Kerala. The home side have lost two in a row and this looks tough for them with Odisha able to win a second game in succession.