2019-20 Indian Super League – Kerala Blasters vs Jamshedpur Preview & Prediction
When does Kerala Blasters vs Jamshedpur kick off? Friday 13th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Kerala Blasters vs Jamshedpur being played? Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kochi
What TV channel is Kerala Blasters vs Jamshedpur on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Kerala Blasters vs Jamshedpur in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Kerala Blasters vs Jamshedpur? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Kerala Blasters were once again unable to end their winless streak as a draw away at Mumbai City made it six games without a victory with their only success of the season still being the win they achieved in their opening match.
- The Blasters will be frustrated at their lack of concentration after Raphael Messi Bouli gave his side the lead in the 75th minute but within two minutes, Mumbai City were level as they hit back almost immediately.
- Kerala are desperate for a win and despite having some injury issues to contend with, they look set to have at least one player back in the mix for them with midfielder Mario Arques set to feature for the first time since he was stretchered off in his side’s first game of the campaign.
- Jamshedpur made it back-to-back draws as their record of losing just one of their Indian Super League matches this season remained intact but they needed a late goal to rescue a point against Chennaiyin.
- Chennaiyin took the lead midway through the first half and looked like they would condemn Jamshedpur to their second loss of the season but Isaac Vanmalsawma struck with just a minute remaining to tie the scores.
- Noe Acosta joined Piti and Sergio Castel on the injury list for Jamshedpur after he picked up an injury in the first half of the game against Chennaiyin and it looks like he will be on the sidelines long-term after dislocating his shoulder.
Jamshedpur left it late to pick up a point in their last game but it meant they have lost just one of their seven games so far this season. That point did come at a cost with the loss of midfielder Noe Acosta and he joins two other key players on the sideline which could cause them problems moving forward. They face a Kerala Blasters outfit that are also struggling with injuries and although they should get a boost in this contest with the return of Mario Arques, both teams are likely to have to settle for another draw.