2019-20 Indian Super League – Jamshedpur vs NorthEast United Preview & Prediction
When does Jamshedpur vs NorthEast United kick off? Monday 2nd December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Jamshedpur vs NorthEast United being played? JRD Tata Sports Complex, Jamshedpur
What TV channel is Jamshedpur vs NorthEast United on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Jamshedpur vs NorthEast United in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Jamshedpur vs NorthEast United? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jamshedpur have made a good start to the season with only one defeat from their opening five matches and come into this game having ended the unbeaten run of Goa with a 1-0 victory in their last match.
- Sergio Castel was the match-winner against Goa with his fourth goal in five matches proving to be the difference between the two teams and some stout defending from Jamshedpur ensured they kept a clean sheet.
- Jamshedpur will be aiming to maintain their position amongst the early front-runners with the three points in this fixture. They have carried their excellent home form from last season across to this one and have won two and drawn one their previous three home matches this campaign.
- NorthEast United are unbeaten in the Indian Super League after five matches of the 2019-20 season with a total of nine points, having won two and drawn three of those five matches.
- In their most recent outing, they were involved in an entertaining 2-2 draw against Mumbai with all four goals coming in the first half. NorthEast were were forced to come from behind to equalise through Asamoah Gyan having earlier taken the lead with a goal from Panagiotis Triadis.
- The absence of defender Kai Heerings in the match against Mumbai appeared to unsettle their backline and the Dutch central defender is also missing for this encounter as he serves the final match of his ban.
Both of these teams are expected to be play-off contenders and will be satisfied with the way they have started the 2019-20 season with only one defeat between them. Only one place separated them in the table last season and recent fixtures have been close-fought affairs with three draws in their previous four encounters. This match is likely to be no different with a low-scoring draw the predicted outcome.