2019-20 Indian Super League – Jamshedpur vs Mumbai City Preview & Prediction
When does Jamshedpur vs Mumbai City kick off? Thursday 19th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Jamshedpur vs Mumbai City being played? JRD Tata Sports Complex, Jamshedpur
What TV channel is Jamshedpur vs Mumbai City on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Jamshedpur vs Mumbai City in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Jamshedpur vs Mumbai City? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jamshedpur made it three draws in succession as they blew a two-goal lead away at Kerala Blasters as they wasted a great chance to make some real ground on the teams above them in the table.
- Piti gave them the lead from the spot before substitute C.K. Vineeth doubled his side’s advantage shortly after his introduction but two goals in the final 15 minutes of the game frustrated Jamshedpur and they had to settle for a point.
- It was a welcome return to the team who has had to sit out through injury of late but there was no sign of fellow key man Sergio Castel due to the knock he sustained against NorthEast United while Noe Acosta was also sidelined through injury.
- Mumbai City ended their run of six matches without a win as they produced a great performance to beat the unbeaten Bengaluru and the visitors claimed the three points in impressive fashion.
- Bengaluru had conceded just two goals from their seven games leading into that contest but Mumbai managed to put three past them as they found several ways to break the strong defence down.
- The game had looked set to be heading for a draw after Bengaluru levelled the game from the spot with just a minute remaining but Rowllin Borges’ strike deep into injury time gave his side the three points and Mumbai’s task will be to build on that victory.
Mumbai City made a big statement with their win over Bengaluru as they ended their own run without a win in the process. They now head to Jamshedpur who have struggled to find a way to win of late and have drawn their last three games. The home side have only lost one game so far but have drawn half of their eight games and another share of the spoils looks to be on the cards in this one.