2019-20 Indian Super League – Jamshedpur vs Kerala Blasters Preview & Prediction
When does Jamshedpur vs Kerala Blasters kick off? Sunday 19th January, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Jamshedpur vs Kerala Blasters being played? JRD Tata Sports Complex, Jamshedpur
What TV channel is Jamshedpur vs Kerala Blasters on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Jamshedpur vs Kerala Blasters in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Jamshedpur vs Kerala Blasters? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jamshedpur lost a third game in a row to make it six matches without victory as they fell to defeat against Bengaluru and they cannot afford to lose many more matches if they are to stay in the mix for a spot in the play-offs.
- Bengaluru boast a very stingy defence and gave little away in their clash with a goal in each half enough to condemn Jamshedpur to defeat as they were unable to find a breakthrough despite building plenty of pressure in the second half.
- Star striker Sergio Castel missed another game through injury last time out but he could provide his side with a timely boost in this contest while the picture is less clear regarding Piti who continues to struggle with an injury of his own.
- Kerala Blasters were able to build on their huge win over Hyderabad as they made it back-to-back victories by producing a solid display to upset ATK and have now moved themselves back into play-off contention.
- The Blasters had struggled for most of the season but with consecutive wins, they have taken their tally of victories for the season to three and will be confident of a fourth on the back of those two results.
- Holicharan Narzary was the hero for the Blasters as his effort 20 minutes from time sealed all three points for his side to ensure they did the double over ATK and they could name the same starting XI on the back of that performance.
Kerala Blasters looked like their season was going to end in misery after just one win from their first 10 games but back-to-back successes have moved them back into play-off contention. They will be looking for a third straight win as they head to Jamshedpur who are without a win in six and have struggled without the presence of striker Sergio Castel. He could come back into the mix for this game and it would provide his side with a big boost but the Blasters will be full of confidence after their successive wins and should be able to make it three in a row.