When does Jamshedpur vs Goa kick off? Wednesday 19th February, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Jamshedpur vs Goa being played? JRD Tata Sports Complex, Jamshedpur
What TV channel is Jamshedpur vs Goa on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Jamshedpur vs Goa in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Jamshedpur vs Goa? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jamshedpur needed a last-gasp goal away at Hyderabad just to salvage a point against the side at the bottom of the table as their season draws to a disappointing close and they look set for further frustration here.
- Hyderabad were the better team in the first half and got their reward just before the break and despite pushing for a leveller, Jamshedpur struggled in front of goal as they looked set for defeat.
- To their credit, Jamshedpur continued to apply pressure and they were able to equalise in injury time to take a point from the game. For their final match of the season, they will get Farukh Choudhary back from suspension.
- Goa need just a point from their final game of the season to secure top place in the Indian Super League after a fourth win in succession last time out and will be big favourites to do so as they travel to lowly Jamshedpur.
- They got off to a bad start against Mumbai City but goals from Ferran Corominas, Hugo Boumous and Jackichand Singh put them in control at half-time but another for Mumbai left the score at 3-2.
- With the game in the balance, Corominas notched his second of the game and a late own goal put the result beyond doubt with Goa expected to name a very similar tarting XI in this contest - although they will be without the suspended Seriton Fernandes.
Top spot is very valuable in the Indian Super League and Goa stand on the cusp of finishing in that position. They need just a point in this game after they secured their fourth win in a row last time out against Mumbai City whilst rivals ATK fell to defeat against Chennaiyin. They head to Jamshedpur who have failed to win any of their last five matches and with so much riding on this game for Goa, it is the visitors who should prevail.