2019-20 Indian Super League – Jamshedpur vs Bengaluru Preview & Prediction
When does Jamshedpur vs Bengaluru kick off? Sunday 3rd November, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Jamshedpur vs Bengaluru being played? JRD Tata Sports Complex, Jamshedpur
What TV channel is Jamshedpur vs Bengaluru on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Jamshedpur vs Bengaluru in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Jamshedpur vs Bengaluru? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jamshedpur will be aiming to maintain their 100% winning record so far this season having won back-to-back home games against Odisha and Hyderabad in their opening two matches of the campaign.
- Their most recent game was a routine win against a poor Hyderabad team and the main negative for Jamshedpur is that they didn’t convert more of their chances in the 3-1 victory.
- Despite that, there have plenty of positives from their attacking players in the opening two matches with new signing Sergio Castel scoring in both games and Indian forward Farukh Choudhary winning consecutive Hero of the Match awards.
- Reigning ISL champions Bengaluru have started the defence of their title with consecutive draws against NorthEast United and FC Goa – two teams who made the top four last season.
- They had looked set for victory against FC Goa after an excellent goal from Udanta Singh in the 62nd minute, however, a needless tackle from Ashique Kuruniyan in added-time gave Goa a penalty which Ferran Corominas converted.
- Bengaluru have not won in their last seven away matches and they suffered a 5-1 defeat at Jamshedpur towards the end of last season.
The 2018/19 Indian Super League champion Bengaluru have had a tough run of fixtures at the start of this season, with two of last season’s top four already faced and now a match against Jamshedpur who have won back-to-back matches and will be aiming to claim the scalp of the champions in front of their own fans. Jamshedpur have continued their strong home form through from the last campaign and it promises to be a difficult 90 minutes for Bengaluru who have not quite found their stride yet. A narrow home victory is the prediction.