When does Jamshedpur vs ATK kick off? Sunday 2nd February, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Jamshedpur vs ATK being played? JRD Tata Sports Complex, Jamshedpur
What TV channel is Jamshedpur vs ATK on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Jamshedpur vs ATK in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Jamshedpur vs ATK? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- After snatching a vital three points against Kerala Blasters, Jamshedpur were unable to build on that on the end of a heavy loss against Chennaiyin in their last game to seriously dent their play-off hopes.
- Jamshedpur found themselves two goals down at the break and despite Sergio Castel finding the back of the net with just under 20 minutes remaining to give themselves a chance at pulling level, Chennaiyin struck with two further goals to condemn them to a 4-1 loss.
- That is now four defeats from five matches for Jamshedpur who cannot afford to fall any further behind in the play-off race and they have received a further blow with captain Tiri ruled out for the foreseeable future with a fractured rib.
- ATK made it back-to-back wins and four wins from their last five matches as they defeated NorthEast United last time out but they left it extremely late with a draw looking certain until they broke the deadlock.
- It was a frustrating game for ATK who struggled to break down NorthEast but they continued to pile the pressure on towards the end of the game and were finally able to score deep into stoppage time.
- Balwant Singh’s effort earned all three points for ATK and moved them a step closer to securing their spot in the top four and they could name the same starting XI for this clash although Jobby Justin’s place in the side may come under threat.
ATK left it extremely late but came out on top of their clash with NorthEast United to continue their good run of form by making it four wins from five. They now head to a Jamshedpur side that were on the end of a heavy defeat in their last game and their hopes of making the play-offs are fading. They will have a big task to bounce back from that loss and with ATK continuing to look like one of the best teams in the league, the visitors should come out on top.