2019-20 Indian Super League – Hyderabad vs Jamshedpur Preview & Prediction
When does Hyderabad vs Jamshedpur kick off? Thursday 13th February, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Hyderabad vs Jamshedpur being played? G.M.C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium, Hyderabad
What TV channel is Hyderabad vs Jamshedpur on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Hyderabad vs Jamshedpur in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Hyderabad vs Jamshedpur? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hyderabad are running out of matches to add to their solitary victory in their maiden season in the Indian Super League after they were on the end of another loss in their last game, with Goa handing out a big defeat.
- Hyderabad managed to keep things tight in the first half, conceding just a single goal, but Goa doubled their lead before Marcelinho pulled one back for Hyderabad which proved little more than a consolation.
- Goa added a further two goals before the full-time whistle to compound Hyderabad’s misery, although they did manage to avoid picking up any injuries in that contest, so they head into this clash with almost a full complement of players to choose from.
- Jamshedpur were once again unable to end their winless run as they were held to a 3-3 draw against NorthEast United with the red card handed out to substitute Farukh Choudhary proving costly as Jamshedpur conceded the equalising goal soon after his dismissal.
- Jamshedpur went behind early on in the contest and despite David Grande levelling the scores on the stroke of half-time, NorthEast looked set for the win when they took the lead in the 77th minute.
- Noe Acosta could have equalised but his spot kick was saved before he redeemed himself a couple of minutes later and Memo looked to have given his side the win with their third goal, although that was not the end of the scoring as NorthEast made it three goals apiece just a minute after Choudhary’s red - for which he will serve a suspension.
Hyderabad will feel they have a chance of ending their season on a high as they host Jamshedpur. The visitors have won just one of their last 11 fixtures and were the architects of their own downfall as they spurned a late lead in their latest outing. Hyderabad have endured a difficult debut season but should be able to end their home campaign with a positive result.