When does Hyderabad vs Goa kick off? Sunday 8th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Hyderabad vs Goa being played? G.M.C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium, Hyderabad
What TV channel is Hyderabad vs Goa on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Hyderabad vs Goa in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Hyderabad vs Goa? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hyderabad remain at the bottom of the table despite having salvaged a 1-1 draw against defending champions Bengaluru in their last match with a late equalising goal coming in second half stoppage-time.
- They had trailed for virtually the fully game against Bengaluru, with the champions opening the scoring in the second minute. A comeback for Hyderabad looked even more unlikely when Sahil Panwar was dismissed in the 56th minute but the late goal gave them a very unexpected point.
- Coach Phil Brown is forced into making at least one change due to the suspended Sahil Panwar missing out, but he might also make a couple of tactical alterations to the team.
- Goa have lost only one of their opening six matches of the campaign but had looked set to suffer back-to-back defeats until Lenny Rodrigues scored a dramatic equaliser in second-half stoppage-time to rescue a point for them in a 2-2 draw against Kerala Blasters last time out.
- They twice had to come from behind in the match against Kerala, having recovered from conceding a goal only 61 seconds into the match. They then faced an uphill struggle when Mourtada Fall was sent-off early in the second half and Kerala took advantage by scoring soon after only to be denied by the late drama.
- Goa are forced into making a change with Mourtada Fall missing through suspension due to his red card against Kerala Blasters.
Hyderabad may have been grateful for picking up a point in their last match but they need wins to try and get them off the bottom of the table. In this match they face tough opposition in Goa who have proven very difficult to beat this season with only one loss in their opening six matches. Goa have been one of the most prolific goalscoring teams in the league with 12 goals in their six games and they should have some joy against the Hyderabad backline. An away win is the prediction in this game.