2019-20 Indian Super League – Hyderabad vs Bengaluru Preview & Prediction
When does Hyderabad vs Bengaluru kick off? Friday 29th November, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Hyderabad vs Bengaluru being played? G.M.C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium, Hyderabad
What TV channel is Hyderabad vs Bengaluru on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Hyderabad vs Bengaluru in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Hyderabad vs Bengaluru? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hyderabad have lost four of their opening five matches of the 2019/20 ISL season and are sitting at the bottom of the table going into this match against the defending champions Bengaluru.
- Their most recent match saw them suffer a 2-1 defeat in dramatic fashion against Chennaiyin. All of the three goals were scored in second-half stoppage-time with Hyderabad levelling after falling behind only to concede again in the final moments.
- Defensive weaknesses have cost them dearly in the opening weeks of the season, with the wing-back formation utilised by coach Phil Brown not working to good effect.
- 2018/19 Indian Super League champions Bengaluru remain unbeaten after five matches played. Since starting with three draws they have won back-to-back matches without conceding a goal – thus extending their excellent record of having conceded only one goal in their opening five games.
- In their 1-0 win against Kerala Blasters last time out, Kerala did create a number of good opportunities to score but could not capitalise and Sunil Chhetri scored the only goal of the game in the 55th minute.
- Despite their success last season and unbeaten start to this campaign they still need to improve their record on the road, having not won in their last eight away games in the ISL (league and play-offs), with their last away victory coming in November 2018.
Defending Indian Super League champions Bengaluru have made an unbeaten start to the season on the back of conceding only one goal in five matches and will be looking to move to the top of the table with a victory against bottom club Hyderabad, who have endured a poor start to the season with four defeats from five matches and a deflating last-gasp loss in their last outing. Bengaluru are a well organised team who are unlikely to slip up in this match and they are predicted to earn a narrow victory whilst keeping another clean sheet.