When does Goa vs Mumbai City kick off? Wednesday 12th February, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Goa vs Mumbai City being played? Fatorda Stadium, Margao
What TV channel is Goa vs Mumbai City on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Goa vs Mumbai City in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Goa vs Mumbai City? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Goa’s place in the Indian Super League play-offs is already certain after a run of good form and they continued that with a comfortable victory over bottom-of-the-table Hyderabad last time out.
- First place remains in touching distance with goal difference the only thing separating Goa and ATK following the 4-1 victory with two goals apiece from Hugo Boumous and Ferran Corominas coming either side of a solitary strike from their opponents.
- Goa are in rude health ahead of the business part of the season but did suffer one minor blow in the game with Hyderabad as Boumous picked up a yellow card that triggered a suspension so he will sit this game out.
- Mumbai City picked up another crucial win in their quest to make the ISL play-offs but they are still in a precarious position despite a third win in four matches as they edged Jamshedpur in their last contest.
- Jamshedpur took the lead early in the game from the spot and although Mumbai applied plenty of pressure, they were unable to get back on level terms until Amine Chermiti equalised on the hour mark.
- It looked as though Mumbai would be left frustrated despite asking lots of questions in front of goal but they finally got their reward when substitute Bidyananda Singh scored in stoppage time to hand Mumbai all three points but they will be without Chermiti for this clash due to an accumulation of yellow cards.
Two of the Indian Super League’s top four will go head-to-head in an important clash for both teams. Goa have already qualified for the play-offs but will want to top the table while Mumbai City currently occupy the final spot but they are under pressure from the two teams below them. A loss for either side at this stage of the season could have big implications on their respective ambitions and that is particularly the case for Mumbai who are by no means assured of their place in the top four which is likely to become even more of an issue with Goa able to win this one.