2019-20 Indian Super League – Goa vs Kerala Blasters Preview & Prediction
When does Goa vs Kerala Blasters kick off? Saturday 25th January, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Goa vs Kerala Blasters being played? Fatorda Stadium, Margao
What TV channel is Goa vs Kerala Blasters on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Goa vs Kerala Blasters in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Goa vs Kerala Blasters? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Goa fell to defeat in their top-of-the-table clash with ATK in what was just their second defeat in seven matches with Goa failing to find the back of the net for just the second time this season.
- After a goalless first half, ATK took the lead soon after the break but that prompted a response from Goa who went close to levelling on several occasions but they were unable to find a breakthrough.
- As they pushed hard for a winner, they began to leave more space at the back and ATK sealed the win with a second goal just before the 90 minutes were up which saw them leapfrog Goa at the top of the table on goal difference who will be eager to respond in this contest.
- Kerala Blasters were unable to build on their shock win over ATK and failed to make it three wins in a row as they fell to defeat against Jamshedpur but as has been the case several times this season, it is a game that the Blasters threw away.
- Raphael Messi Bouli continued his fine form as he opened the scoring after 11 minutes but the Blasters were pegged back just before the break and things got worse after the restart when Abdul Hakku received his marching orders for a second yellow.
- That did not stop Bartholomew Ogbeche putting Kerala back in front but they allowed Jamshedpur to level from the spot before Ogbeche put through his own net late on to condemn the Blasters to defeat and they will come into this game without Hakku following his red card.
Goa will be eager to respond as they attempt to retake the lead in the Indian Super League. ATK took their place at the top of the table with a 2-0 win over Goa last time out but a return to home soil will be welcome for Goa who have lost just one of their home games this season. They host a Kerala Blasters side that are capable of so much more but continue to shoot themselves in the foot and despite their front two being in great form, it is likely that Goa will come out on top of this contest.