When does Goa vs Jamshedpur kick off? Tuesday 26th November, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Goa vs Jamshedpur being played? Fatorda Stadium, Margao
What TV channel is Goa vs Jamshedpur on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Goa vs Jamshedpur in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Goa vs Jamshedpur? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Goa are unbeaten so far this season with two wins and two draws from their opening four matches of the season and they can move to the top of the table with a win against Jamshedpur.
- They have been prolific in front of goal in their previous four matches with ten goals scored and they have the best goals scored per game ratio in the league.
- Goa will be without Hugo Boumous and Seiminlen Doungel due to suspension for their part in an incident during the game against NorthEast United earlier this month. Meanwhile, prolific striker Coro will be looking to add to his tally of three goals so far this season.
- Jamshedpur will be looking to return to winning ways having lost 3-1 against ATK in their last match before the international break. It was their first defeat of the season following two wins and a draw in their opening three matches.
- The defeat against ATK extended a barren run without a win away from home in the ISL. They have played nine away games since their last win on the road against Mumbai City in October 2018.
- Their influential midfielder Piti picked up a knock in their last game and is still considered a doubt for this match though there are some indications he might make the starting XI.
Goa have made a decent start to the campaign and have the opportunity to go top of the table with a three-point haul from this fixture against Jamshedpur who are looking to find a way to end their winless streak away from home. Games involving Goa this season have generally seen goals and this match should be no different especially with Jamshedpur striker Sergio Castel looking sharp in front of goal. Goa are tipped to get the win in a match where there is also predicted to be over 2.5 goals.