When does Goa vs ATK kick off? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Goa vs ATK being played? Fatorda Stadium, Margao
What TV channel is Goa vs ATK on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Goa vs ATK in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Goa vs ATK? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- After going down to 10-men in successive games, keeping a full complement of players on the pitch proved to be vital as Goa returned to winning ways after failing to win either of their last two matches.
- In a closely-fought game against Hyderabad, Goa were able to claim all three points thanks to Manvir Singh with just over 20 minutes remaining and that victory ensured Goa remained in the mix at the top of the table.
- Mourtada Fall will come back into contention after serving a one-match suspension for his red card against Kerala Blasters but Goa will be sweating on the fitness of Brandon Fernandes who had to be replaced late on against Hyderabad.
- ATK remain the team to beat in the Indian Super League after they retained their place in top spot after making it six games unbeaten with a comfortable 3-0 victory against NorthEast United in their last outing.
- After back-to-back draws, ATK made no mistake as they proved far too good for NorthEast with a goal as early as the 11th minute from David Williams setting the tone before Roy Krishna added a goal in either half to seal the victory.
- Carl McHugh’s ankle injury appears to be serious and that has seen ATK look in the free agent market for a replacement with Spanish midfielder Armando Sosa Pena one name that has been linked with the club so far.
Two of the best teams in the Indian Super League so far this season go head-to-head in what should be an intriguing contest. Goa have shown they are a good team but discipline has been an issue for them while ATK lead the table with 14 points from their seven matches. Both teams have lost just one game so far and anything could happen between the two highest-scoring teams. ATK’s away form is more impressive than Goa’s home form and if there is to be a winner, it is likely to be the visitors.