2019-20 Indian Super League – Bengaluru vs Mumbai City Preview & Prediction
When does Bengaluru vs Mumbai City kick off? Sunday 15th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Bengaluru vs Mumbai City being played? Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bengaluru
What TV channel is Bengaluru vs Mumbai City on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Bengaluru vs Mumbai City in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Bengaluru vs Mumbai City? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bengaluru maintained their unbeaten start to the Indian Super League and are the only side who are yet to lose a game after they picked up their third win in four matches as they claimed a narrow win over Odisha.
- Juanan scored the only goal of the game as his side were narrow victors but more notably, Bengaluru kept another clean sheet which was their fifth so far and they have now conceded just two goals from their seven games.
- Whilst their defensive record is impressive, Bengaluru will be focused on finding the back of the net more frequently after averaging just a goal a game so far and they must create more chances for captain Sunil Chhetri who is their leading scorer with three goals this season.
- Mumbai City continued their streak without a win as they drew a third game in succession when being held by Kerala Blasters and they have now failed to win any of their last six matches.
- That sole victory of the season came against the Blasters in their opening game and their opponents looked like they would reverse that result when they opened the scoring in the 75th minute but Mumbai hit back to level the scores just a couple of minutes later.
- Mumbai’s Diego Carlos picked up an injury against ATK and he was forced to sit out the game with Kerala and the winger looks to be in some doubt to feature in this game too with Mumbai being coy on his injury.
Bengaluru are the only unbeaten team remaining in the Indian Super League and will be confident of extending that run as they host Mumbai City. The home side have drawn more games than they have won but their strong defence has proven extremely difficult to break down and that will make it difficult for Mumbai. The visitors have scored 10 goals from their seven games so far but Bengaluru can keep them at bay and the home side should earn all three points.