2019-20 Indian Super League – Bengaluru vs Kerala Blasters Preview & Prediction
When does Bengaluru vs Kerala Blasters kick off? Saturday 23rd November, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Bengaluru vs Kerala Blasters being played? Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bengaluru
What TV channel is Bengaluru vs Kerala Blasters on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Bengaluru vs Kerala Blasters in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Bengaluru vs Kerala Blasters? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- The defending ISL Bengaluru have made an unbeaten start to their campaign, having opened the season with three draws followed by a 3-0 win over Chennaiyin in their last match before the international break.
- The 3-0 victory against Chennaiyin coincided with the return of Australian Erik Paartalu to the team and he contributed heavily with an influential performance which included scoring the opening goal of the game.
- They have conceded only one goal in their opening four matches which gives them the best defensive record in the ISL so far this season.
- Kerala Blasters have picked up four points from their opening four matches. They started the season with a win against ATK, but since then they have gone three games without a victory.
- They had felt unfortunate to have conceded late goals in their defeats against Mumbai and Hyderabad but stopped the two-game losing streak with a 0-0 draw against Odisha in their last match.
- The start of the season has seen them struggling with various injury problems, but they do have some good news with the likely return of Bartholomew Ogbeche who missed the last match through illness though Jairo Rodrigues remains an absentee.
Bengaluru will feel a little disappointed at their points return so far this season despite having not lost a game, but the 3-0 win before the international break will have given them a huge boost and they will be looking for a big performance here. Kerala did not manage to build on their opening game win and their quest for a first victory since then looks bleak against strong opposition who do not give much away. Expect Bengaluru to be too strong and to win by a couple of goals.