2019-20 Indian Super League – Bengaluru vs Hyderabad Preview & Prediction
When does Bengaluru vs Hyderabad kick off? Thursday 30th January, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Bengaluru vs Hyderabad being played? Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bengaluru
What TV channel is Bengaluru vs Hyderabad on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Bengaluru vs Hyderabad in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Bengaluru vs Hyderabad? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bengaluru got back to winning ways as they produced a very impressive display to defeat Odisha following their poor showing against Mumbai City and will now have their sights firmly set on challenging for first place.
- Two quick-fire goals midway through the first half helped Bengaluru into a 2-0 lead with Deshorn Brown and Rahul Bheke finding the back of the net and that lead became even more comfortable when Sunil Chhetri converted from the spot.
- Bengaluru held firm for their eighth clean sheet of the season and their defensive solidity is what is driving their season whilst they should also have the luxury of naming the same starting XI although goalscorer Bheke is a slight doubt with a knock.
- Hyderabad showed some good signs of improvement under their new managerial team as they claimed a point at home to Mumbai City although that did come about in fortunate circumstances.
- Mumbai were the better team throughout but struggled to break Hyderabad down and did not do so until a late penalty in the first half with the hosts continuing to defend resolutely after the break.
- Hyderabad frustrated the visitors and deep into injury time, they were awarded a penalty of their own with Marko Stankovic keeping his nerve to convert and they will be boosted by the return of Dimple Bhagat from suspension in this game.
Bengaluru delivered their eighth clean sheet of the season as they produced a brilliant win over Odisha to highlight their title credentials. They have the best defensive record in the league and will hope to stand firm again as they host Hyderabad. The visitors are propping up the league but did earn an eye-catching point against Mumbai City last time out. They showed signs of improvement in that game but will need to be a lot better to come away with anything from this game on the road and that looks unlikely with the hosts set to be too good.