When does Bengaluru vs Goa kick off? Friday 3rd January, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Bengaluru vs Goa being played? Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bengaluru
What TV channel is Bengaluru vs Goa on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Bengaluru vs Goa in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Bengaluru vs Goa? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bengaluru suffered a second defeat in three games as they were beaten by ATK in a close contest that was ultimately settled by a solitary goal scored just after half-time.
- Bengaluru were the better side in the first half and looked more likely to score but having gone behind just two minutes after the break, ATK were able to build on that and other than some sustained pressure late on, Bengaluru did not look like levelling.
- They will have to quickly regroup for this game but face a tough task as they host in-form Goa and if Bengaluru are not at their best, they could find themselves staring down the barrel of their third loss in four matches.
- Goa’s brilliant form has propelled them to the top of the Indian Super League standings and they will take some beating due to this run they are putting together having made it four wins in a row as they came out on top of a thrilling encounter against Chennaiyin.
- Having raced into a 3-0 half-time lead thanks to goals by Ahmed Jahouh, Brandon Fernandes and Hugo Boumous, Goa looked comfortable but Chennaiyin pulled two back inside the first 15 minutes of the second period to make a game of it.
- Ferran Corominas added a fourth soon after to steady the nerves and they held on despite a late consolation but ahead of this contest, Goa have a slight concern over Fernandes who had to leave the field with a knock during the game with Chennaiyin.
Two of the best teams in this season’s Indian Super League to head-to-head in what should be an intriguing contest. Goa top the table after a string of impressive results but will be tested on this trip to Bengaluru. The hosts will have to overcome a couple of losses in their last three games if they are close the gap on the leaders and despite boasting the best defence in the competition, they will come up against the best attack with Goa likely to edge this one because of that.