2019-20 Indian Super League – Bengaluru vs Chennaiyin Preview & Prediction
When does Bengaluru vs Chennaiyin kick off? Sunday 10th November, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Bengaluru vs Chennaiyin being played? Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bengaluru
What TV channel is Bengaluru vs Chennaiyin on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Bengaluru vs Chennaiyin in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Bengaluru vs Chennaiyin? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bengaluru continued their unbeaten start to the Indian Super League season as they earned a third consecutive draw with a stalemate against Jamshedpur but will be desperate to find a way to win as they host bottom-of-the-table Chennaiyin.
- With their stubborn defence proving difficult to break down once again, they kept their second clean sheet of the competition but once again failed to find the back of the net despite creating numerous chances.
- With just one goal conceded so far, it is obvious that Bengaluru are strong defensively but they have only managed to score one goal in their three matches and must find a way to break teams down.
- Chennaiyin lost their second game of the ISL and are still without a win from their three matches so far which has seen them prop up the table at this early point of the season with this game against Bengaluru pitting them against the only other side without a victory.
- After picking up a point from a goalless draw against Mumbai, Chenniaiyin were unable to back that up as they were narrowly defeated at home to ATK and it was another game in which they failed to score.
- With no goals to their name from their three matches so far, Chennaiyin will have to find the back of the net soon or their struggles will continue and that could be tough against a solid Bengaluru defence.
Bengaluru are unbeaten from their three games in the Indian Super League but are yet to pick up a win having drawn all three matches. They will be hopeful of ending that run as they host a Chennaiyin side with just one point from a possible nine so far and with them failing to score a goal, that will heighten their confidence. Bengaluru have been strong defensively and having conceded just once from their three games, they should be able to come out on top of this contest.