When does Bengaluru vs ATK kick off? Sunday 1st March, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Bengaluru vs ATK being played? Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bengaluru
What TV channel is Bengaluru vs ATK on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Bengaluru vs ATK in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Bengaluru vs ATK? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bengaluru ended the Indian Super League in third place and will now host ATK in the first leg of their semi-final in the play-offs having just faced the same side in their final match of the regular season.
- Having opened the scoring in the 18th minute through Dimas Delgado, Bengaluru were then able to double their lead before the break thanks to Kevaughn Frater and the hosts looked set for a comfortable win until they conceded twice in the final four minutes of the match.
- The effect of those two goals remains to be seen but Bengaluru will hope it acts as a wake-up call having thrown the two-goal lead away despite naming a weakened side for that contest and their big-hitters will return for this first leg although back-up striker Sembi Haokip will miss out through injury.
- ATK knew their place in the play-offs was already secure but failure to win either of the final two matches of the regular season means they missed out on the chance of finishing at the top of the standings.
- Defeat against in-form Chennaiyin did the real damage but they were then unable to get back to winning ways as they needed two late goals from Edu Garcia and Michael Soosairaj to rescue a point from their game with Bengaluru.
- ATK will need to be much better in this game but will revert to their strongest line-up in this game after opting to make some tweaks last time out and they have a healthy squad to select from for this first leg.
Bengaluru and ATK will both be confident of progressing to the final of the Indian Super League as they face-off in the play-offs. Bengaluru finished third in the regular season whilst ATK ended up one place above them with the pair’s success coming on the back of strong defensive displays. Bengaluru conceded just 13 times in 18 matches to boast the best defence in the competition but ATK only conceded three more whilst the away side found the back of the net 11 times more than the hosts did. Both teams will look to keep things tight at the back in this opening contest of the two-legged affair and this is likely to end in a low-scoring draw.