When does Bengaluru vs ATK kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Bengaluru vs ATK being played? Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bengaluru
What TV channel is Bengaluru vs ATK on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream Bengaluru vs ATK in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for Bengaluru vs ATK? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bengaluru suffered a shock loss to Kerala Blasters in their last Indian Super League game and although their spot in the top four is secure, they will want to end their season on a high against a side they could come up against in the play-offs.
- Deshorn Brown put Bengaluru ahead but they failed to capitalise on that 16th-minute goal as they allowed Kerala to place them under plenty of pressure and they succumbed to an equaliser on the stroke of half-time.
- The home side continued to dominate and got their reward as they converted from the spot to go 2-1 up and that condemned Bengaluru to defeat and in this final game of the season before the play-offs get underway, they will be without the suspended Albert Serran.
- ATK blew the chance to finish top of the standings in the ISL as they suffered a first loss in five matches to in-form Chennaiyin in their last game and they will now have to settle for second place.
- ATK found themselves a goal behind early on in the contest and that lead was doubled six minutes before the break but Roy Krishna’s 14 goals of the season soon after halved the deficit at the break.
- Despite trying to force an equaliser, ATK were second best and allowed a third goal late in the contest as they were committing more men forward and they will attempt to bounce back from that defeat as they travel to Bengaluru but must do so without the suspended Javi Hernandez and injured Anas Edathodika.
Both Bengaluru and ATK suffered disappointing results last time out and will be eager to get back to winning ways ahead of the play-offs. Bengaluru were poor against Kerala Blasters and will have to be much better but that will be tricky against ATK. The visitors were outplayed by the in-form Chennaiyin who had plenty riding on the outcome of that game although it did cost ATK the chance of finishing top. Both will be eager to end the regular season on a high but the visitors are more likely to respond and should be able to avoid defeat at the very least.