When does ATK vs Odisha kick off? Saturday 8th February, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is ATK vs Odisha being played? Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata
What TV channel is ATK vs Odisha on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream ATK vs Odisha in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for ATK vs Odisha? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- ATK made it three wins in a row as they defeated Jamshedpur with an assured performance last time out although they were given a helping hand as their opponents were reduced to 10-men early in the second half.
- Roy Krishna got ATK off to the perfect start as he opened the scoring in the second minute of the game and the score remained that way until Jamshedpur had a man sent off for a second yellow.
- ATK soon capitalised to double their lead through Edu Garcia and Krishna’s second with 15 minutes remaining capped a fine win in which they picked up no further injuries although Pronay Halder remains out.
- Odisha suffered a second consecutive loss as they were beaten by Goa and their hopes of making the play-offs are now firmly in the balance as they head to ATK in need to the three points to get their bid for the top four back on track.
- An awful five-minute period midway through the first half saw Odisha go into half-time three goals down but Manuel Onwu struck a double to give his side a chance before a fourth goal late on for Goa ended any hopes of levelling the scores.
- Odisha enter this game three points outside of the play-off spots but this game in hand on fourth-placed Mumbai City is a tricky one and they could be without Nandhakumar who will need to pass a late fitness test following an injury.
ATK can regain top place in the Indian Super League with a win over Odisha but the visitors also need the win. Odisha have lost their last two and those defeats have hampered their chances of making the play-offs but a win here would put them right back in the mix. That is easier said than done with ATK winning their last three contests and having lost just once on home soil all season, the hosts should make it four wins in a row.