2019-20 Indian Super League – ATK vs NorthEast United Preview & Prediction
When does ATK vs NorthEast United kick off? Monday 27th January, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is ATK vs NorthEast United being played? Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata
What TV channel is ATK vs NorthEast United on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream ATK vs NorthEast United in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for ATK vs NorthEast United? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- ATK came out victorious in their top-of-the-table clash with Goa as they put their shock loss against Kerala Blasters behind them and that result saw them leapfrog their opponents to sit in first place following the conclusion of the last round of fixtures.
- The sides could not be separated in a closely-fought first half but a Pritam Kotal goal just after the break gave ATK the lead and they showed some strong defensive resilience to keep Goa at bay.
- With Goa getting increasingly desperate, ATK sealed the win two minutes before the end thanks to a goal from Jayesh Rane which handed ATK a 2-0 victory and they will look to build on that in this game although they will be without Mandi who is suspended following an accumulation of yellow cards.
- NorthEast United’s miserable run of form continued as they were beaten by Chennaiyin last time out and they have now gone seven matches without a win in the Indian Super League with four of those games ending in defeat.
- That run of form has NorthEast languishing near the foot of the table with just Hyderabad below them and the play-offs look like they will be beyond them after the 2-0 reverse to Chennaiyin.
- With no injuries to report, NorthEast have a clean bill of health and there are no excuses why they should not be able to turn their current run of form around but this looks like a very hard test as they travel to face ATK.
ATK highlighted their title credentials as they defeated Goa in their last game but they cannot allow complacency to settle in as they face struggling NorthEast United. The visitors are on a seven-match run without a win and face a huge challenge against a side that look like they will be right in the mix to lift the title at the end of the season. ATK look like the team to beat at the minute and they should be able to win again which will make it eight games without victory for the away side.