When does ATK vs Mumbai City kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is ATK vs Mumbai City being played? Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata
What TV channel is ATK vs Mumbai City on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream ATK vs Mumbai City in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for ATK vs Mumbai City? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- ATK saw their three-match winning run come to an end with a 0-0 draw against Odisha last Sunday but they remain unbeaten since losing to Kerala Blasters in their opening match of the season.
- The clean sheet against Odisha was their third in four matches and the only goal they have conceded during that sequence of games was a penalty against Jamshedpur.
- ATK have been very strong at home so far this campaign with a 5-0 win against Hyderabad followed by a 3-1 victory against Jamshedpur – their last ISL home defeat did come against Mumbai City though at the back end of last season.
- Mumbai City are looking for their first win since their opening match of the season having drawn two and lost two of their last four matches. On Wednesday they played out an entertaining 2-2 draw against NorthEast United with all four goals coming in the first half.
- Scoring goals has not been a problem for Mumbai with two goals in each of their last three matches but they have conceded a total of ten goals across the three matches which highlights their defensive vulnerability at the moment.
- The point against NorthEast means they are unbeaten in three away matches this campaign having beaten Kerala and drawn against Chennaiyin.
ATK have recovered well from losing their opening match of the season and look to be in good shape to keep on the pressure at the top of the table. They have managed to keep things tight at the back which can’t be said for their opponents Mumbai City, who are shipping in far too many goals to give them a chance of winning games. Even if Mumbai do score it is unlikely that they will be able to keep out the attacking threat posed by ATK and a home win is the prediction.