When does ATK vs Jamshedpur kick off? Saturday 9th November, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is ATK vs Jamshedpur being played? Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata
What TV channel is ATK vs Jamshedpur on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream ATK vs Jamshedpur in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for ATK vs Jamshedpur? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- ATK have responded strongly to losing their first game in this year’s Indian Super League as they made it back-to-back victories with a win last time out against Chennaiyin which backed up their thumping victory over Hyderabad.
- After notching five against Hyderabad, the victory over Chennaiyin was not quite as emphatic as a goal early in the second half from David Williams proved to be the difference between the two sides.
- With two successive clean sheets, ATK will be hoping their defence can stand firm once again and will be confident of doing so against a Jamshedpur side that were kept scoreless in their last game.
- Jamshedpur maintained their unbeaten start to the ISL but could not make it three wins in a row as they were held to a goalless draw at home to Bengaluru and now face a tricky test as they travel to ATK.
- Having scored five goals in their opening two matches, Jamshedpur could not break down the stubborn Bengaluru defence but they did manage to keep a clean sheet themselves which is their first in this year’s competition.
- They will have to find their shooting boots for this game with their opponents keeping back-to-back clean sheets and in order to do that, they will have to be more creative having struggled in their last outing.
ATK and Jamshedpur have both started the Indian Super League in decent form with just one defeat between them so far. Both defences have done a good job so far and that is likely to be a key area in deciding who comes out on top in this contest. The game could go either way but with the pair conceding just two goals apiece from their three games so far, it is likely to be a tight game that should end in a draw.