When does ATK vs Goa kick off? Saturday 18th January, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is ATK vs Goa being played? Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata
What TV channel is ATK vs Goa on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream ATK vs Goa in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for ATK vs Goa? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- ATK could have come into this crucial game with Goa level on points with their opponents but they suffered a shock loss last time out as they were defeated by Kerala Blasters which was their first defeat in four matches.
- The 1-0 defeat was just the second time this season that ATK have been held goalless and it is not ideal preparation for this top four clash with Goa, especially with the form that their opponents are in.
- David Williams missed out through injury against Kerala but it is expected that he will make his return in this contest and he should also be joined by Edu Garcia with the pair giving their side a much-needed boost.
- Goa returned to winning ways as they made it five wins from their last six matches after overcoming NorthEast United but they did not have things their own way in that contest and will need to improve for this tricky game against fellow play-off hopefuls ATK.
- After a goalless first half, Goa eventually took the lead in the 68th minute through a NorthEast own goal and managed to seal their win as Ferran Corominas converted from the spot after NorthEast were reduced to 10 for a professional foul inside the box.
- Goa have no injury concerns ahead of this clash and are likely to name the same team for what would be the sixth side in a row with this starting XI having guided them into a very strong position to make the play-offs.
ATK suffered a shock defeat ahead of this important clash with Goa and will need to respond with a big performance if they are to take anything from this game. Goa were far from their best themselves last time out but managed to seal a fifth win from six matches in what has been a strong run. They will be confident of continuing that run having lost just once on the road this season and having scored more goals than any other team in the competition, they should be able to avoid defeat at the very least.