When does ATK vs Chennaiyin kick off? Sunday 16th February, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is ATK vs Chennaiyin being played? Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata
What TV channel is ATK vs Chennaiyin on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream ATK vs Chennaiyin in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for ATK vs Chennaiyin? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- ATK were leapfrogged at the top of the Indian Super League table following Goa’s recent success against Mumbai City but will retake first place with a victory in this clash with Chennaiyin after they made it four wins in a row.
- It was another relatively straightforward success for ATK against Odisha but they had to wait until the second half to open their account and did so with a hat-trick from the in-form Roy Krishna.
- Odisha did pull one back but never really threatened the outcome with ATK proving too good and they do not have any injury concerns ahead of this game as they continue to look like a very dangerous outfit that are capable of challenging for the title.
- Chennaiyin are still alive in the hunt for a spot in the ISL play-offs but will be disappointed that their winning streak was ended in their last game as they were held to a draw against rivals Bengaluru.
- Having won their last four matches, a fifth win in a row for Chennaiyin would have put them in a superb position to reach the top four but Bengaluru knew they could not afford to lose that game and defended well throughout.
- Neither side could be breached with the game ending scoreless but Chennaiyin’s fate still lies in their own hands and they are boosted by a full complement of players to choose from for this important game.
ATK will want to finish the Indian Super League at the top of the standings and will move into first place if they win this game. It will be a tough contest against Chennaiyin who are one of the form teams of the competition but ATK are also in great form having won their last four. They have also only lost one of their home matches so far this season which highlights the challenge ahead of Chennaiyin and although they will be competitive, it is difficult to envisage a loss for the hosts.