When does ATK vs Bengaluru kick off? Sunday 8th March, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is ATK vs Bengaluru being played? Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata
What TV channel is ATK vs Bengaluru on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream ATK vs Bengaluru in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for ATK vs Bengaluru? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- ATK come into this second leg of their Indian Super League play-off with Bengaluru needing to overturn a narrow deficit after losing 1-0 in the first leg but it was a very even contest with little to separate the two so they will not be too concerned.
- Having drawn with Bengaluru thanks to two late goals in the final game of the season, ATK were unable to build on the comeback in that game as they fell behind in the first half and failed to get back on level terms.
- ATK did avoid any injuries in the first leg and are unlikely to switch things up too much ahead of this crunch fixture where captain Roy Krishna will have a key role to play as he looks to add to his 14 goals for the season.
- Bengaluru earned the advantage in the first leg of their semi-final with ATK but they will be very wary of the narrow lead they hold due to their poor away form during the regular season.
- Deshorn Brown edged ATK ahead just after the half-hour mark and Bengaluru were able to hold on as they withstood a few periods of consistent pressure as their defence proved just how good they are.
- They have conceded just 13 goals from 19 games so far this season and it is their defence that they will be relying on again to help them advance to the final but they must do so without Nishu Kumar who was given a late red card in the first leg as he prevented a goal-scoring opportunity.
Both ATK and Bengaluru will be confident of advancing to the final of the Indian Super League despite the latter holding the advantage going into this second leg. They claimed a 1-0 victory at home but are likely to be put under huge amounts of pressure in this return leg. Their defence has been the cornerstone of their success all season and while ATK have the talent to breach them, the visitors can hold firm and avoid defeat in this game to progress to the final.