When is Ujpest vs Ferencvaros taking place? Wednesday 27th May, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
Where is Ujpest vs Ferencvaros taking place? Szusza Ferenc Stadion, Budapest
What television channel is Ujpest vs Ferencvaros on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Ujpest vs Ferencvaros? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Ujpest vs Ferencvaros? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Ujpest return to action following the enforced break due to the coronavirus and they will be desperately hoping for an upturn in form having won just one of their previous nine matches and taken just six points during this difficult run of form.
- They have prepared for this game-in-hand against the leaders by playing two friendlies as they drew 2-2 with MTK before losing 1-2 at home to Paksi last Wednesday, so they know they have plenty to improve on as they return to competitive action.
- They will be desperately hoping that the ten weeks of inactivity will not disrupt Soma Novothny’s recent goalscoring form as he has impressed with three goals in his last four games since returning to the club at the turn of the year.
- League leaders Ferencvaros returned to action at the weekend as they were forced to come back from conceding an early goal to Debrecen as they scored two goals before the half-time break and went on to win the game 2-1.
- Midfielder David Siger was the unlikely hero scoring both goals as the dangerous attacking quartet of Zubkov, Isael, Nguen and Boli all misfired but Sergei Rebrov’s men still managed to find their route to goal.
- Winter signing Somalia made his second substitute appearance since joining from Al-Shahab and the Brazilian midfielder will be hoping to get more minutes under his belt here as some rotations could well be likely.
Ujpest return to league action knowing they are firmly entrenched in a relegation battle for the remainder of the season. They need to start picking up points quickly to stay clear of danger but this match represents a tough assignment against the league leaders. Ferencvaros have the benefit of having already played a competitive match at the weekend to aid their preparations, so along with their greater quality, their match sharpness should see them win this game decisively.