2019-2020 Hungarian Cup – Fehervar vs Mezokovesd-Zsory Preview & Prediction
When is Fehervar vs Mezokovesd-Zsory taking place? Tuesday 26th May, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Fehervar vs Mezokovesd-Zsory taking place? MOL Aréna Sóstó, Székesfehérvár
What television channel is Fehervar vs Mezokovesd-Zsory on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Fehervar vs Mezokovesd-Zsory? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Fehervar vs Mezokovesd-Zsory? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Ferhevar will have been the more content of the two teams following the first leg on Saturday which saw them draw 1-1 away from home although they will have been a little frustrated not to have held on to their lead after conceding an 80th minute equaliser.
- Joan Carrillo’s men made a fast start to the first leg and that was arguably down to their solid preparations for that match having played a couple of competitive friendly the previous week, and they will hope that will make a difference here also.
- They will be confident on home turf even without the support of their fans where they have gone seven matches unbeaten in all competitions and scored 13 goals in their last four matches.
- Mezőkövesd-Zsóry have now drawn their last three matches in a row but they will take confidence from the fact that they have won their last four matches away from home and scored 11 goals in the process.
- Their friendlies last weekend against league leaders Ferencvaros saw them prepare well for this two-legged semi-final but boss Attila Kuttor will still have wanted to have seen a better performance on home soil on Saturday.
- They will be desperate to make a quicker start to this game and know they cannot afford to fall behind again as they will look to Bosnian striker Marin Jurina to outshine his compatriot Armin Hodzic.
These two teams met in February at the MOL Aréna Sóstó and the home side emerged victorious 2-1 but this promises to be another tight affair. After leading the first leg away from home for 70 minutes of the match, Fehervar will be confident of pushing on here and replicating their recent home win over Mezőkövesd-Zsóry to progress to the Hungarian Cup final.