German DFB-Pokal – Waldhof Mannheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt Preview & Prediction
When does Waldhof Mannheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt kick off? Sunday 11th August, 14:30 (UK)
Where is Waldhof Mannheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt being played? Carl-Benz-Stadion
What television channel is Waldhof Mannheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Waldhof Mannheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt? Bet365 have the rights to some DFB-Pokal games so it is worth checking their website
Where can I get tickets for Waldhof Mannheim vs Eintracht Frankfurt?
Waldhof Mannheim – https://indiv.themisweb.de/0281/fListeManifs.aspx?idstructure=0281
Eintracht Frankfurt – https://www.eintracht.de/tickets/
THE TEAM NEWS
- Waldhof Mannheim are unbeaten in four games in the 3. Liga this season and enjoyed a confidence-boosting 4-0 victory at home to 1860 Munchen on Monday, their first win in professional football for 16 years.
- Raffael Korte, who netted a brace in Monday’s win, is out after undergoing knee surgery so Valmir Sulejmani is expected to start on his own up front.
- Mounir Bouziane, Jesse Weißenfels and Jan Just are also ruled out through injury, while summer signing Mohamed Gouaida is doubtful having missed Monday’s match.
- 2018 cup winners Eintracht Frankfurt are already in competitive mode having been involved in Europa League qualifying, and this tie comes just three days after their 5-0 first-leg win over FC Vaduz.
- Coach Adi Hutter has a large squad at his disposal so there is likely to be rotation from Thursday’s meeting in Liechtenstein, with injured pair Frederik Ronnow and Djibril Sow the only players unavailable.
- Kevin Trapp is set to return in goal having signed permanently this week, while Ante Rebic, the only player left from last season’s deadly front three, should start up front having only been a substitute against Vaduz.
Eintracht Frankfurt will be looking to avoid a repeat of their shock first-round defeat at SSV Ulm last year. The Eagles have not had much time to prepare for this match after their Europa League qualifier on Thursday but they have a big enough squad to cope and should win comfortably, so consider the double result market for this one.