When does Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig kick off? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig being played? VOLKSWAGEN ARENA
What TV channel is Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig?
What was the score in the last meeting between Wolfsburg & RB Leipzig? Wolfsburg 1-6 RB Leipzig
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wolfsburg came from 2-0 down to salvage a point at Union Berlin last Sunday, extending their unbeaten run in all competitions to seven games.
- Captain Guilavogui has been ruled out again but left-back Roussillon returned to full training on Thursday and could return to the squad.
- Mbabu and Ginczek have been nursing knocks in training this week but January signing Pongracic has completed his suspension.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Casteels; Mbabu, Brooks, Knoche, Paulo Otavio; Schlager, Arnold, Gerhardt; Steffen, Weghorst, Brekalo
Unavailable: Ignacio Camacho (Injured), William (Injured), Guilavogui (Injured)
Doubtful: Mbabu (Injured), Ginczek (Injured), Roussillon (Injured)
- Second-placed RB Leipzig had to settle for a point at home to Bayer Leverkusen last Sunday, leaving them three behind leaders Bayern Munich.
- Coach Nagelsmann is sweating over the fitness of star striker Werner, who sat out training on Wednesday, with Poulsen on standby to take his place.
- Laimer is available again after suspension but is doubtful with an injury, but fellow midfielder Adams is fit again and could take Laimer's place.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Gulacsi; Klostermann, Upamecano, Halstenberg; Mukiele, Sabitzer, Adams, Nkunku, Angelino; Schick, Werner
Unavailable: Gulacsi; Klostermann, Upamecano, Halstenberg; Mukiele, Sabitzer, Adams, Nkunku, Angelino; Schick, Werner
Doubtful: Laimer (Injured), Ampadu (Injured), Werner (Injured)
There has never been a goalless draw in 11 competitive meetings between Wolfsburg and RB Leipzig, and that is unlikely to change on Saturday. Both teams have scored in eight of the Wolves' last 10 Bundesliga games, while Leipzig have failed to find the net just twice in the league this term.